S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi further to my [no response yet] ad for a wiper motor and linkage weve now discovered i need a door mechanism for each side of my pro-street s-10 the popppers work fine but we think the door lock/mechanics are shot has anyone got a couple they can sell me and ship over here so we can get the truck finished thanks john

·
Truck #121616
2,860 Posts
hit up the local pick n pull? i can get the parts for like 4.00 each here

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi golana thanx for replying ,well that sounds easy enough how much do u want to send two mechanisms with shipping and do u happen to have a paypal account i can pay u wiv ,we cant get any spares over here unless someone is breaking one or i wait weeks while they order from states anyway i just thought it might be cheaper and quicker ,got a wiper motor and linkage too rgds john

·
Truck #121616
2,860 Posts
where are you located?

all you need is the door latch parts? you dont need any of the rods or door handles or anything? and you want a wiper motor and everything too? i could probably help you out with the door latch stuff, but the wiper thing would be a bit more difficult as you might need one with delay or something...

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Im parting a Blazer,will sell you a delay wiper motor if you want.
Where you located,as shipping too the UK is kinda high.
I shipped a set of power mirrors over too the UK,cost $37.00!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where are you located?

all you need is the door latch parts? you dont need any of the rods or door handles or anything? and you want a wiper motor and everything too? i could probably help you out with the door latch stuff, but the wiper thing would be a bit more difficult as you might need one with delay or something...
hi im in oxfordshire in the uk the truck has no outer handles its fitted with poppers they work ok but dont move the mechanisms im not sure about the rods etc ,but if they are cheap enuff ill have them if you can get them easily,this is all for the uks mot test its very rigid on doors they must be able to be opened from in or outside or both
the wiper we only need for mot laws again its got a lexan screen which we can get round for mot but after we will need wipers its got holes in scuttle but thats it ,i want just a basic wiper motor as this is a vehicle that wont be used in the rain much at all as its pro street let me know any costings rgds john

1 - 6 of 6 Posts