1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Nice....I now know what drop I want...Very Sweet....:jawdrop:

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
No offense I couldn't tell it was drop tell you showed the picture next to the red truck. It does look good, but I would have gone lower.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
looks good....i went with the 2/3 drop too.....for me it is the best drop....during the summer i don't face too many problems but in columbia where i go to school, i would have some trouble with anything lower......since it looks like it's gonna rain in some of those pix we won't give ya too much hell bout washing it.......ha.....and i would tell anyone that has some smarts about what they are doing to do the drop themselves......late

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Yeah... what was Chevy thinking... they should have made the x that low from the factory! (but then there would be people still wanting it down a couple more inches... if that is even possible!). Anyway, that looks really good... I hope to drop my truck 4/5 sometime this summer. But what is with your back bumper??? Still haven't gotten that fixed!?!?!?! Hopefully that wont take as long to fix as your hood did :D (sorry, I have to harass you about something).

DogP

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
damn time y2k...looks good...did you cut the bumps and brackets off yet?...

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i finally cut mine off today.....i dropped it bout 5 months ago and never took em off....damn what a difference it made....the rear used to bounce on every lil dip in the road but now it rides better than stock (from what i remember).....cut the bump stops=a must do

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good man, a big improvement, i'm also diggin the white hood. ;)

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
WOW, It looks so much better than the stock drop. NICE WORK!!!!! :bowtie:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer