S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AIM shorted me when I ordered my air bags, I called and they acted it was like my fault they didnt ship all the parts. POOR service.

·
Registered
132 Posts
dude that sucks

but everyone gest screwed soner or later by mail order i was screwed by jc whitney but i always order from aim and never have had a problem people make mistakes

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats true, but the what makes AIM a sorry company is ther customer service, they dont want to fix there mistakes, I go to another forum and everyone there has bad things to say about AIM. I order tens of thousands of dollars of stuff from summit racing every year, they have messed up my order before, the only thing is when you call customer service they gladly fix the problem. You are right everyone makes mistakes just not everyone fixes them the same way. Something to think about. Sorry for the long post.

·
E.M.A. Customs
266 Posts
dude i live right buy FBI they are pretty good people they hook me up fat..... what did you order?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hope you get your parts. A friend of mine was shorted in a kit and never did receive the missing parts.

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
98layingframe98 said:
dude i live right buy FBI they are pretty good people they hook me up fat..... what did you order?
in the order is: euro tails for 1st gen, 3rd brake light cover for 2nd gen, door shave kit with remote, rollpan steel, tailgate skin with 45 degree lic. box, tailgate handle relocater and i think thats about it. We asked for a refund they said ok and That was 3 weeks ago. I want/need my money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts