S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in law has a 4x4 2000 Blazer and he wants to lower it. Don't ask me why, but he does. First, is it possible? If so, whats need to do it. I lowered my 96 S-10 and it was a piece of cake, I am sure that it will be much harder on a 4x4..

Any thoughts are appreciated..

--Andrew

·
GREAT LAKES SAILOR
48 Posts
why lowering................
dont tell me all wheel drive ...........
you can only use the 4x4 on wet surface or sand,dirt mud etc.
something that will let the front wheel spin.if you use it on dry pavement hes going to *** up his 4x4.

·
Registered
7 Posts
:bash: It's 4x4, what in the world would make him want to lower a 4x4? is he on multiple street drugs or something?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
FIREAXEE said:
why lowering................
dont tell me all wheel drive ...........
you can only use the 4x4 on wet surface or sand,dirt mud etc.
something that will let the front wheel spin.if you use it on dry pavement hes going to *** up his 4x4.
Actually if it has the auto 4wd option he can leave it in auto and do nothing to his truck. Will only activate on wet, snow sand etc..or when he nails it and breaks the rear loose on dry pavement like my zr2 would do. Besides, he probably bought a 4wd thinking he needed it and now realizes he shouldn't have...Not the first person I have seen ask it.:shrug: Cortel and Fireaxx, you guys need to read a thread called..The SH** has to stop....:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry, Haven't read it, What part of the forum is it in???

02REDXBLAZE said:
Actually if it has the auto 4wd option he can leave it in auto and do nothing to his truck. Will only activate on wet, snow sand etc..or when he nails it and breaks the rear loose on dry pavement like my zr2 would do. Besides, he probably bought a 4wd thinking he needed it and now realizes he shouldn't have...Not the first person I have seen ask it.:shrug: Cortel and Fireaxx, you guys need to read a thread called..The SH** has to stop....:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts