S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Fire Dawg HuA!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol ive sent this list to fowler and kris because i know fowlers gotta be busy...annnnd i really need an answer and SORRY IM IMPATIENT (i know u guys work very hard and all) the thing is i need a price to pass by my dad and i need questions answered before i front bag my truck. Here is goes:

1. Front Bag Special
  2. Dual Needle and Single Needle gauges. (also add whatever to hook em up)
  3. Are those bags w/the special good or would slams be better. (If so how much to upgrade? and RE6 or RE7)
  4. Add a extra switch for a total of 3 (And whatever to wire switches)
  5. Add a water trap (if you think i need it and right size for comp)
  6. Add a check valve if that comp doesnt come with one.
AND is there anything else to think of to use on a daily driver? And could i just get a price...

THANKS ALOT!!

O by the way SD is tha SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
thanks! ill make sure eric answers this for you by wednesday..... of next month. lol
:rotf:

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
zackd3 said:
Lol ive sent this list to fowler and kris because i know fowlers gotta be busy...annnnd i really need an answer and SORRY IM IMPATIENT (i know u guys work very hard and all) the thing is i need a price to pass by my dad and i need questions answered before i front bag my truck. Here is goes:
  1. Front Bag Special
  2. Dual Needle and Single Needle gauges. (also add whatever to hook em up)
  3. Are those bags w/the special good or would slams be better. (If so how much to upgrade? and RE6 or RE7)
  4. Add a extra switch for a total of 3 (And whatever to wire switches)
  5. Add a water trap (if you think i need it and right size for comp)
  6. Add a check valve if that comp doesnt come with one.
AND is there anything else to think of to use on a daily driver? And could i just get a price...

THANKS ALOT!!

O by the way SD is tha SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!
dude pick the phone up and call, i called last week, told eric how much i had to spend and rattled off a list of things i needed he got them all in undermy budget with some money to spare as well, there so busy online ide just go straight to the phone

btw how are u confused on prices? there all well labeled on the website? christ get an account, put everything u need in ur cart, total the cost of shipping and then BAM ur done, any other questions u have u can ask anybody here...

·
Fire Dawg HuA!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JollyRojer said:
dude pick the phone up and call, i called last week, told eric how much i had to spend and rattled off a list of things i needed he got them all in undermy budget with some money to spare as well, there so busy online ide just go straight to the phone

tried today lol on hooolddd pisses me off! lol o well

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
zackd3 said:
ya u just gotta wait dude, i only waited like 10 minutes...

then again i called at like 12 in the afternoon lol

·
Fire Dawg HuA!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
suicidedoors.com said:
thanks! ill make sure eric answers this for you by wednesday..... of next month. lol
and ill make sure i order from somewhere else! :p lol wait i cant order from ne1 else (well i could id just hafta delete my forum name) ! haha im patient im just sicka trying to think of ways of telling my dad and i just want a number to break to him

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
zackd3 said:
and ill make sure i order from somewhere else! :p lol wait i cant order from ne1 else (well i could id just hafta delete my forum name) ! haha im patient im just sicka trying to think of ways of telling my dad and i just want a number to break to him
dude, get an account at SD.com, log in and then put everything u want in ur cart, add that + the totall of shiping and tell ur dad... have u ever shoped online?

·
Fire Dawg HuA!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JollyRojer said:

btw how are u confused on prices? there all well labeled on the website? christ get an account, put everything u need in ur cart, total the cost of shipping and then BAM ur done, any other questions u have u can ask anybody here...
read what i have...im changin shit around.. annnnd the forum special isnt on there...

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
zackd3 said:
just think of it this way.... you are on hold the same time as 10 other pissed off people are on hold. maybe we should make it so that when your on hold you can actually talk to the other people on hold. you can be like.... so, what you gonna buy? and most likely they will anwser... oh, im just checking on my 5 link that i ordered over a month ago.

·
Dragging Oil Pan!
2,723 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
just think of it this way.... you are on hold the same time as 10 other pissed off people are on hold. maybe we should make it so that when your on hold you can actually talk to the other people on hold. you can be like.... so, what you gonna buy? and most likely they will anwser... oh, im just checking on my 5 link that i ordered over a month ago.

:bowdown:

kick ass idea lol.....

and would be funny also.

·
Fire Dawg HuA!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
suicidedoors.com said:
HEY i think ur on to somethin! We could get a patent and sell this to Charter, Verizon, Netzero, AOL, and all the other fuckers that put me on hold!

·
F*CK YO COUCH MEMBER
1,417 Posts
haha, that would be awesome.

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
Just call, what would you do if you were ordering something from Summitracing and they didnt have a forum for another source of finding out information?

You would be forced to call and wait, thats life.. I work handlin' parts, I am on hold for hours a day waitin' on prices, availability, shipping information, charges, etc..

·
Fire Dawg HuA!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya i know its just kinda hard to call wen you are always on the move... it doesnt really bother me that much ill hafta call one of these days..

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
zackd3 said:
read what i have...im changin shit around.. annnnd the forum special isnt on there...
ur 1st post doesnt say anything about u switching or changing anything at all, it looks like a shopn list to me... u can interchange ne kind of bag, with the cups if ur wanting somthing other then the special is offering why not just pay the extra 15 bucks and order it

heres the front special http://www.suicidedoors.com/S10FrontSpecial.php

so the airlifts are 54.99 before the special and under sale price
the slam re7's are 75.00 before the special....

so... ide say, take $55 from the special price, which leaves u with $110 then add 75 for the slam bags and BOOOM uve got 180 for the special, that would be my best guess. im alittle confused as to why u wouldnt just call and order lol

1 - 20 of 62 Posts