S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellows, short and simple do not buy parts from that company, they are a bunch of crooks, I just want to put these mo fos out of business, so all I ask is that you spread the word. So a few days ago I order some parts, such as a radiator support, and and grille, they say they ship fed ex at teh site so having experience wit httransactions I know that that will be around 50 dollars, so I really didnt worry about that. They also said 3-4 business days as well, which was more like 12. Anyways they never got back to me on the shipping, and shipped it freight through some ghetto company BULLET, all they had was a bullet in the head or something!!! so shipping came t0 192 dollars and handling was another 20, so 192 +20=the price of shipping it not only for the 90 i payed for the stupid parts. They had my credit card number so they tacked it on. When I tried calling these mofos they didnt even know the shipping cost so i had to call the freight compnay. Not only that but that amount of money it should be delivered by Shaquille O'Neal or something in 1 day not 10. So what I ask for you people to do is just a huge favor and just spread this to any board you visit regualry, I dont want any one else to be screwed like I was and I want them to pay by going out of business. Thanks so much for reading fellows, I am just so angry at them I wish they go bancrpupt.
Later
Pat
PS please do not move this to the other area where some one can least likely see it, I greatly apreciate it

·
Registered
23 Posts
i just saw this post

you need to contact the better business bureau in you area and tell them about what happened. I know it is a little late but they will investigate and might even get you your money back. And if they cannot get your money back they will make note of the incident and anyone wanting to find information about that company will see that complaint. Just my 2 cents man I hope it will help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts