S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha donkey punch..... ok this happened a while back but it was fun. ive was completely stock back then, no k&n or flipped lid, and was sittin at a light (with my windows open) next to this integra, prolly not type r, but wing, 4" exhaust tip, stickers everywhere, yeah riced out. so he looks over at me, i had a passenger, too, he was alone, we took off, i beat him up to 60 before we had to brake, but i beat him by over a car length. but he was cool about it, smiled, so i turned up my system, yeah buddy. so we both took off once the light turned green, but we went way slow, you know, a respect sorta thing, then he turned off and the girl in my passenger seat turns to me and says, "ill never understand you guys and your secret language.":thumbup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
what do u mean by "flipped lid" ?

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the lid on my air cleaner is flipped- means i get more air in my engine than normal. gave the truck more get-up. unfortunately, you cant do that on post-93 trucks

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
DimebagDarrell said:
the lid on my air cleaner is flipped- means i get more air in my engine than normal. gave the truck more get-up. unfortunately, you cant do that on post-93 trucks
id rather have a cold air intake which a post 93 can have but im running a 90 so i have flipped lid going and its a huge difference

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true, id rather have a new vortec s-10, better intake

·
Visual-Insanity.org
249 Posts
Just thought i would rub it in :)

:evilg:

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, well, uhhhhh....... my year number has a 3 in it....... so im cooler than you :bah: :rolleyes:

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
huh? you have a vortec- implanted?

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok yeah 93s rule!!!!!!! but mine is better cause i have a bird stuck in the grille

1 - 12 of 12 Posts