S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
24HR Reflector Collector
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i replaced all of my bulbs inside the truck with LEDs and ever since i did the LED bulb in my dome light never stays on right, it flickers most of the time or doesnt come on at all. anyone know why??

:chicken:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the dome light LED's could you please help me out and tell me where you got yours? and if they come in colors that would be great

·
Registered
181 Posts
:cry: which bulb do I need for my dome light (2000) s-10 standard cab I'm too lazy to go out in the cold and find out? HELP

·
24HR Reflector Collector
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4211 LED i think their 3.45 a piece, that bulb number works for map lights 3rd brake lights and dome lights

·
Registered
16 Posts
doublezero
Try cleaning the contacts with some emery cloth. also double check the contact of the ground wire. even when their tight they can have sh#t under them that causes a bad conection

·
Registered
38 Posts
LED Dome light

I have a 2001 4x4 Blazer and I am almost finished converting all of my dome, dash, switch and any other light I can find (including the front floor lights) to Blue LED. It is REALLY gonna look cool when completed! All I have left really is the instrument panel and gauge lights which I will be doing tonite. I know that replacement led dome lights are available out there....but if you build your own you will get a MUCH better light look wise and output wise. The only led lights I buy that are prefabricated are the push-in wedge type 194 bulbs. I found a guy on ebay selling them with a 6 led cluster. They are perfect for your map lights or floor lights. The only reason I buy them is I havent figured out how to make my own with the wedge at this point. If anyone is interested in building their own dome lights, just email me and I'll try to head you in the right direction....you do need to have a very small amount of electrical knowledge and know how to solder at least alittle.

·
Mine's Lower
54 Posts
Do you guy s know the # for the courtesy lamp bulbs. they're the ones under the dash that come on when u open the door or take the key out of the ignition, i have an '03 s-10 ext cab 2.2L, thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts