S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
brakes hate me
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serious question. When I walk outside in the sunlight from a dim room, or look in the sun's general direction, it burns the back of my nose and causes me to sneeze. most of my friends are the same way. my stepmom and coworkers think it's weird, and claim it only burns their eyes.

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
bright sunlight makes me almost blind... I have to squint all the time if i'm not wearing sunglasses. (no, i'm not looking straight at the sun, I just have blue eyes)

It also makes me burn. No sneezing though :dunno:

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Yea its a fact that if you have to sneeze and it won't come out, just glance at the sun and it will make you sneeze.

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
Yea its a fact that if you have to sneeze and it won't come out, just glance at the sun and it will make you sneeze.
discovery channel taught me this too.
and it happens to me sumtimes.
the bright light "overloads" sumthing which leads to sneezing..
i forgot what tho. but i know its true according to discovery channel

·
Registered
589 Posts
bright sunlight makes me almost blind... I have to squint all the time if i'm not wearing sunglasses. (no, i'm not looking straight at the sun, I just have blue eyes)

It also makes me burn. No sneezing though :dunno:

i have blue eyes to and i walk around with my eyes allmost shut in the sun.Does eye color seriously make a differnce when it come to light?

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
i have blue eyes to and i walk around with my eyes allmost shut in the sun.Does eye color seriously make a differnce when it come to light?
yeah it does. people with dark eyes are less sensitive to the light. people with blue eyes practically can't see in sunlight

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
yeah it does. people with dark eyes are less sensitive to the light. people with blue eyes practically can't see in sunlight
wohoo for dark brown eyes!
but color changes a lot of things.
i used to have blonde hair. sun never got it hot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts