S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the parts yard and came across one that is complete and what I would say pretty good condition for 20+ years old. I picked up a light grey one for my blaZeR2 and I would hate to see this one go to waste. $1 million dollars, just so I posted a price. If someone wants it, let me know asap and I'll grab it before it's gone.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I couldn't stand to see this get demolished or hacked apart. I picked it up, complete with shift cable and steering column covers. It's out of a 1997 but I believe it will work on newer except for the steering column covers. This is a great mod, I've done it to 2 of mine so far with the next one coming soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can use those column covers if they'll fit my 2000. Do you know for fact they won't? I do have a tilt wheel.

How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I haven't been looking all that hard, but all the ones I see are either for column shift or non-tilt. Thanks, though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I now have the steering column covers for a 98+ tilt column as well. $145 shipped for console/ shifter, shift cable and column covers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
8 Participants
99SSCHEVY
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing