S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a used 2600 firestone bag? I got screwed on a kit purchase and need only one. Please help:cry:

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
We have only new ones in stock

I'm assuming u don't wanna pay twice full pop though for a new bag you should of got in the first place, right?

Let me know though.

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
wait, wait, wait, wait.......

hold up a second, i'm not rigging my truck together. I'll tell ya the full story. I hit a deer on the 5 of November in my 97 S10 two weeks after I got it. Passenger side in the front is all messed up. It laid the custom built V8 radiator into the fan pulley and toasted that. I got 4400 from state Farm to fix all the damage, so I bought all the repair parts and an HVLP from TIP to paint it. I had about 3600 left, so I said I'll bag it. I looked all over for the best setup and best price. I saw a guy on ebay with setups so I checked out his site. I liked what I saw so I called him up and ordered. Not off of ebay, over the phone. I got 4 MAC electric valves, all 1/2 setup with 4 2600 lb bags and a 9 gallon tank and Blowjax 3/4 horse compressor with 6 notch and flamed bag mounts in the rear, with a 10 switch switch box for in the cab. I got all the parts and started the job. When I had enough done to try it out, I lifted the back up and then the front. PPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................went the front left bag. Crap! I thought that i didnt have the line in enough so I took it apart and the bag had a hole in it. I remembered seeing the spot on the bag before I put it in, but they were new, so I didnt think that it was out of the ordinary. So i emailed him and told him, and he said no prob, send it back and ill send you a new one. So I sent it back and he eamils me and says that he doesnt sell those and i sent him a diff one by mistake. I said no, thats what you sold me. He said I was trying to scam him and that the bag was 2 years old. chassistech sent me the stuff and they say that he tells them that its 2 years old and im scamming him, so they wont help me out. Anyway, I already ordered a new one from em, so I dont need a used one now. Heres a pic of my truck before the deer. It ran good with the V8 and stock cam, but now I have a nice Comp in it, so it should be even nicer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts