S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Canadian Dictatorship
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 Blazer LS, I was wondering if heated seats was an option in it?
Do the LT models have it?
I've got practically every other option - even the useless tape deck in the lower console.

If it wasn't an option, could it be put in?

Thanks.:)

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
I believe if you have the leather seats in a blazer you got heat. but since you have an ls, maybe thats why you dont have it. :shrug: not 100% sure on that though.
I think it would be a pita to put it in though, but it sure would be nice

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yeah, that useless tape player is retarded, I"ve been thinking about ripping it out and putting in one of those hidden whislter radar detectors and putting the display part into the lower console where the crapsette was

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not sure about a '98, but my wife's 02 LS has leather heated seats.

Damn things work intermittently however....

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
If your Blazer is an LS, heated seats were not available. YOu have to have leather seats which were only an option on the LT models.

I ordered my truck with cloth buckets and swapped them for heated leather buckets from a 02 Blazer. They bolted right in where the stock buckets were and it was just a matter of running some wires under the carpet to make everything work.

I love them!

:D

Steve

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
ooo those look comfy. i want a set for my truck :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
digital_xtreme said:
damn those look good, where did you find em?
I bought them off ebay. They came out of a wrecked 2002 Blazer that only had 119 miles on it when it was wrecked. They were like brand new. They weren't all dirty and nasty like alot that you see on Ebay.

Steve

·
3,255 Posts
Did you notice a huge difference in comfort? I've either thinking of getting blazer leather seats or envoy leather seats off ebay. I've seen a few on there but the envoy seats look like they would be the most comfortable. But if the blazer leather seats are a huge difference then i might get those.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
It doesn't matter if you get the Envoy or Blazer seats because they are the same.

Yes, it made a difference in comfort. With them being 8way adjustable I can get the seat to where I'm comfortable. I could never get totally comfortable with the stock manual buckets.

Steve

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
I got some from a 2001 jimmy, wired them up and damn once youve had heated seats you don't go back..................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts