1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
:hitit:

·
Reseach and Devolopment
1,463 Posts
shes hot. should be in the hottest chick thread :)

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
Nates98s-10 said:
I've seen her on that show, she's got that new york sorta accent, but she's def a cutie, a little thicker than my liking but ive always thought she looked good, plus hey she can cook well!!
thicker WTF? she aint thick lol.. shes fine... u wanna see some THICK women come to the movie theatre i work at right by Gary and you will know what thick women are lol :)

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
lilsly2004 said:
thicker WTF? she aint thick lol.. shes fine... u wanna see some THICK women come to the movie theatre i work at right by Gary and you will know what thick women are lol :)
Well she's not thick, but i like petite girls though, skinny, dont get me wrong, this chick looks good though.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
XonAir said:
thats like a 2 in 1 deal there, A hot chick who can cook .I wouldnt know where to begin
**** me, no cook me dinner, no suck me off, no bake me a cake, no ummm AHHHHHHHH

i think i could figure out a place to start with her

·
"Old School"
1,115 Posts
XonAir said:
thats like a 2 in 1 deal there, A hot chick who can cook .I wouldnt know where to begin
I would start by eating her pie

·
Pony Poacher
66 Posts
those are all photoshopped..that chick is a bit heavier than that.. my mom watches her cooking shows -.- shes not that skinny

1 - 20 of 37 Posts