S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some Type S' in the mail. I'd rather not rip my door off and then find out I need some spacers. Has anyone just bolted these to the stock bracket with no problems?
Oh and I got these for 28 bucks shipped. Gotta love ebay.

·
blahh
1,392 Posts
I think those come with spacer rings if you need them you may be able to just bolt them up with some screws and drill a hole or two in the factory mount...That will work fine if you don't have the holes lining up just right. No one like a speaker bouncing around the door panel so make sure its secured well.

·
daily dragger
226 Posts
i have the same ones in my 200 s10 doors i kept the little peice of foam on the plastic housing conected to the door but i could only get like 2 scews in them though. their tight but 2 out of 4 ant bad. they sound pretty good have them and 4x6 infinaty ref in the dash. big differance over stock

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'll try and put them in tommorow. I'm going for infinity in the dash, I would have prefered infinity all around actually. I just got these for under 30 bucks so I can't complain.

·
Getting Layed
1,545 Posts
keep us posted if they fit or not, i'm doing a door speaker w/ a 2.5'' depth soon too....

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem. I was gonna put them in today, but I feel like total ass. So it's gonna have to wait for the weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts