S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Outta my mind
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sick of these POS cars trying to race me. just today coming home from school, and some kid from my school wanted to race. He had an 80's toyota or accord or something. Is there something special about lowered trucks that make people want to race?

Im not gonna risk getting a ticket just to beat some 80's import POS 4 door car.

my question is, do you guys race stuff that has no chance in hell of beating you?

·
Registered
563 Posts
hell yea i do, i wouldnt get like 100 percent on it, but id **** with him

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
i was in the car with my little brother (6) and some dumb ass kid in a pos old toyota corolla was reving his engine so i unrolled my window and told him i didnt wanna race cause i had my lil brother in the car and he was like yea cause you know ur gonna lose. i swear if i carried a gun with me i would of shot him. dum arse

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
MiKeZ97MiNi said:
i was in the car with my little brother (6) and some dumb ass kid in a pos old toyota corolla was reving his engine so i unrolled my window and told him i didnt wanna race cause i had my lil brother in the car and he was like yea cause you know ur gonna lose. i swear if i carried a gun with me i would of shot him. dum arse
So you didn't want to race with your lil bro in the truck but you would have "just killed a man" ? Here is something I can't understand....ratm

·
More Cowbell
3,186 Posts
i would just **** with em...but not in the truck i have now....

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I race anything and everything that tries me. Just becareful guys. Those stock looking cars may not be so stock :evilg:

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
97SE-R said:
I race anything and everything that tries me. Just becareful guys. Those stock looking cars may not be so stock :evilg:
Very true, but if you see a big intercooler protruding out of the airdam as it's coming up on you, you know it isn't stock.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
What pisses me off is these import guys don't wanta go from a dead stop they want do go from a 20-30mph roll, thats not a race. Atleast thats how it is around here...

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
97SE-R said:
Werd. No one wants to race me. So if they want some, no matter who it is, we're goin, heh.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I've lined up with 10 sec cars and 20+ sec cars. It's always at the track and you don't always get a choice. You gotta love the guys that keep the hood popped up and roll the car all the way through the line to keep everything cool and they produce a 17.2 or something. You gotta love rice, it keeps you laughing.

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
I like POS cars...makes me feel better knowning someelse car self esteme just went down the shiter i usualy just drop in in first and let the little ricer boys see why they shouldn't have bought the china man car

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
ObeKinkyOne said:
I like POS cars...makes me feel better knowning someelse car self esteme just went down the shiter i usualy just drop in in first and let the little ricer boys see why they shouldn't have bought the china man car
If you are ever in florida could you come give me that lesson too?

·
footbraker
1,236 Posts
I know this is an S-10 forum but what does your SE-R do in the 1/4 mi. or do you even drag race it?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
previous setup went 13.177 @ 105.38 with a 2.145 60'. new setup isnt quite complete yet so I dont have a number for it yet. being in between the two setups (as I sit at this moment) I was running [email protected]'s. when my two new parts are in I am aiming for low 12's :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
yeah the mph usually is.. the time usually changes with the 60' . Once the new injectors and wastegate get here it should be alot more consistant. boost will hold perfect and i have slicks now as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts