S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
youd have to go with a custom setup, dont think there is anything made specificly for a S10 rear

since we have leafs and you want coilovers id suggest a nice 4link setup as the coilovers are kinda wasted if you still have leafs

maybe a mono setup would work:dunno:

·
tight ass S10
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a mono now is there any for a full size chevy that u know of its the same as the dimes right

·
Registered
920 Posts
a fullsize probally wouldnt work, they are heavier, and im sure the length would be wrong

go take some measurements of shock length from the mounting points and find a coilover of the same length with the specs you want

probally something in the 300-400lb spring range with a matching shock but thats just a guess, but with the mono its not great since the mono is still a spring, its having a spring on a spring so i have no idea how it will handle, probally wont be great

·
tight ass S10
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinking lastnight ow that hurts if i was to do away with the leafs all together like the 63-72 chevy c10 trucks had do yall know what im talking bout well it will mount up to the front leaf mount then to the rear end then take the coilovers and mount the there do yall think it will work if not im going to do it anyways

·
Registered
920 Posts
id just go with a triangulated 4link if your going to be doing custom work

plenty of 4link kits out there made specificly for S10's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts