S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought clear lenses from this asshole and he says he never recieved my payment. He is a thief and will keep your money and try to say you never sent it. I got ripped off like 23 dollars and will never see it or my lights.

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
GreatWhite00 said:
I bought clear lenses from this asshole and he says he never recieved my payment. He is a thief and will keep your money and try to say you never sent it. I got ripped off like 23 dollars and will never see it or my lights.
how did u pay him.u sure that there name on e-bay cause i couldnt find them...

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes. i paid with a money order. optionracing is his name, but option group is his email.

·
stoopid
81 Posts
I bought my tail lights from optionracing using pay pal. Shipping was slow but I got the lights. I dont think I would buy through him again though it was just too much hassles.

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
GreatWhite00 said:
yes. i paid with a money order. optionracing is his name, but option group is his email.
have the money tracked to see if it was cashed...then u have proof he cashed it and u will then get ur product and if he didnt cash it and someone else did thats fraud.so where did u get the money order from..go there and file a compliat

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i am going to do that today he refuses to respond still.

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok it wasnt cashed and he finally responded, but he says he cant find the money order. What to do?

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, he admitted to the problem .wasn't a "bad guy" after all. Oh well, sorry for the stir. I got my lights and I am happy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts