S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid 30.00 for a tailgate handle relocation kit and all i recived was a small peice of flat f*cking steel that i could have make my damn self! HE is a rip off so watch out!!!

chevync

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
link to the auction?

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If thats a kit I have a 5X6 sheet of galvanized steel in the garage, i could make a killing on ebay with it! lol

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
damn fine print..... :2far:

What is included with this kit?

Filler panel, or skin if you want to call it that, specifically cut and fitted for your exact model and year of vehicle.
Instructions on how-to install and weld and get the job done right.
Info on what solenoids or actuators to run with for the electronic part of the system.
Points out what to look for and what not to look for.

·
Registered
890 Posts
not completely but the fine print.. i got taken for 180 for an amp atleast u got soemthign lol

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone want a tailgate handle kit, i will hook you up! I can make enough to cover just about everyone on the board! lol
But i will charge 10.00 plus 2.00 shipping! lol

And this guy charged 10.00 shipping and it cost 1.09 to send, and it was in a flat envelope..

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
why shouldent we buy from him, not like i would but i mean he delivered the product he said he was selling. its hard to get some people just to do that.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
SS SDIME said:
why shouldent we buy from him, not like i would but i mean he delivered the product he said he was selling. its hard to get some people just to do that.
he thinks he got ripped off cuz he only received a filler plate. but that's what he bought, and that's what he got.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Haha, it's definitely your fault. It says right in the auction what you're getting. And don't bitch about the shipping either. You agreed to pay that also. It doesn't say shipping, it says "shipping and handling". I guess you missed that too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts