S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whenever i push the clutch in, i push the pedal half way down before i feel the clutch disengaging. shifting is also hard, as if the clutch is still partially engaged. the problem however, varies based on the temp and humidity outside so im wondering if i need to just bleed the hydroulic system.

if it needs to be bleed, i need help finding the valve...i looked all over the tranny and cant find the valve. do i need to take apart part of the tranny to bleed it?

·
the youngest has been
4,358 Posts
ajamato86 said:
whenever i push the clutch in, i push the pedal half way down before i feel the clutch disengaging. shifting is also hard, as if the clutch is still partially engaged. the problem however, varies based on the temp and humidity outside so im wondering if i need to just bleed the hydroulic system.

if it needs to be bleed, i need help finding the valve...i looked all over the tranny and cant find the valve. do i need to take apart part of the tranny to bleed it?
needs to be bled and depending upon the year/ drivetrain the bleeder can be different places

·
I have a big Jimmy
181 Posts
follow the hydraulic line to your tranny. the valve is just above the line on the slave cylinder. assuming they didn't change it from 97

1 - 4 of 4 Posts