S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
currently i have a 2-3 drop. this post has 2 questions. the first one is do they make 1 inch drop spindles? i lowered the front 2 inches with coils and i really dont wanna buy new coils and spindles if i dont have to. the other question is, right now my passenger side rear sits about 3/4 inch- 1.5 inches lower than the driver side. sometimes it varies. i was wondering, when i lower the rear, should i just lower the driver side one inch and hope that it will even out, or will that just [email protected]#* it up even more???

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
no....they don't make 1" drop spindles....if ya don't won't to spend alot of money on new coils and spindles then just buy 3" coils......why does the pass. side sit lower?....well i guess if you knew that then ya might be able to fix it......it's just that i'm used to hearing ppl say the drivers sde sits lower cuz of the gas tank......maybe i can get a lil bit of help in here too.....hopefulle i'll be lowering mine next weekend.....what i wanna know is what i can do to make both sides sit even....i know ya can cut something off the sway bars or something....i just can't remember what.....so maybe someone can help me too...latta all

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was told by several people that its not a good idea to go 3 inches in the front on just coils. from what i understand, the ride would be horrible and it pretty much sux now. i have a theory why my passenger side is sitting lower, i just thought about it today. i bought my truck smashed on that side, i wonder if my frame is bent or if the bed wasnt repaired properly and now it sits all uneven, what do you guys think? would my idea with the drop block on one side work?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts