S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Thump Thumpin' Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew any seats out of any gm or other make car that would direct bolt on to my 2001 S-10???

Because im looking for some buckets with the headrest you can pull off.

Thanks for any help

·
Thump Thumpin' Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know now that sunfire and cavalier seats will fit, any others????

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
You may know this already but Bravada seats bolt right in and of course Jimmy and Blazer.

·
Never Finished
1,599 Posts
what about Saturn seats...like out of a 2001 SC-2, or whatever the three -door model is? They look similar to the cavalier and sunfire seats.

·
Gargling with doody juice
1,035 Posts
i'm gonna try and get a hold of some 2000 envoy buckets, and the heads do come off. i just gotta figure out how to go from a power-less bench to a set of powered buckets. anybody know how?

·
New To The Game. . .
250 Posts
get all the switches I dont know are they on the seat? If so all youll need is power and ground. If not gut the doors for the switch pull all the wires they should lead to the seats they almost are never ran through a comp. If ya get me a pic itll help. The wiring is simple run about 10-12 gauge to the main power for both of them it should be fine and run a ground for both seats in the same spot to keep them from creating any annoying buzzing in the radio. If you and constant to them run a fuse and dont play to much youll kill the battery. Like I said post a pic and Ill give ya the rest if not I hope this helped.

·
laid ten
105 Posts
integra seats by no means bolt in,mine are just settin in my truck,but they dont move any.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts