S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a stock 03 2.2L s10with a 5 speed manual trans. when i come to a stop my lights dim. the a.b.s. does not engage. i loose all intereior lights for like 2-3 seconds and then they come back on. Clutch is to the floor car in neutral, engine continues to run, no stalling sounds or feel.

anyone got any answers or comments?:bs:

·
Accent, what accent
780 Posts
I would let the dealer know about that. if you just got it and your having electrical problems already your going to have a bigger problem down the line.

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
sounds like maybe bad alt or battery.....

:(

Go to Autozone or Oreillys and have them do their free check to make sure.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Check your grounds under the hood(at the battery make sure cables are tight)frame grounds,there are grounds on the firewall.In the cab check the ground wire next to the parking brake assy and check the grounds at the tail lights.

·
potholes SUCK!!!
173 Posts
its under warranty.....MAKE the dealer fix it.

the GM dealer here is the same way....they are just to damn lazy to diagnose the problem and they will just tell u they cant find anything wrong. after 17 trips back to the dealer with my dad's 03 chevy....a simple oil leak was fixed.

he even called GM's corporate office and raised hell. thats what service departments are for.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Keep complaining, if they can't fix it most states have a lemon law and they have to give you a new vehicle, keep good records of phones as well as trips to the dealer and what they say also.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
My old one did the same thing. 2000 2.2 5 sp. I never did figure out why.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts