S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
digital instrument panel went dark. can anyone give removal instructions for the cluster and especially heater/ac contol panel?
Anything I can do to try to fix the problem or does it need to be rebuilt or replaced? Cost? 1992 S-10 blazer. thanks

·
2006 PBM GTO
523 Posts
This is a common problem with the first gen S10's equipped with the digital dash. The power supply in them is notorious for taking a crap. Mine did the same thing. The only thing you can do is take it out and have it repaired. If you are not familier or comfortable with doing this, there are several companies that can do it for you. Check out ebay - do a search for digital dash or just contact '[email protected]' - Bob or Ryan

They have over 100 positive feedbacks for their digital dash repair service on ebay under the username gerberinc.

·
digitaldashrepairs
13 Posts
digital dash repair

Hello,

I am the owner of an electronics shop located in Pennsylvania.

We are called Digital Dash Repair, and specialize in the repair of factory GM digital dash assemblies.

We do the repairs on the digital dash's in the 1989 thru 1994 S10's.

If you need your unit serviced...please email us at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
gerberinc said:
Our repair fee is 65.00-75.00 and all repairs are performed the day we receive the unit.
Hey where can I a buy one of these digital dashboard? My current car got wrecked and I'm afraid I won't have the time to switch it before the insurance get the car and replace it with another car. I have another blazer, but its analog.

A9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts