S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a crunch P2200 800watt amp (mono) or 400x2 for $160.00 which im thinking about using for the kicker solar-baric L7 750 watt sub i got off ebay...anyways 3 people i know say that i got a deal and some say i got ****ed...any more opinions?

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
PhatSS10 said:
i just got a crunch P2200 800watt amp (mono) or 400x2 for $160.00 which im thinking about using for the kicker solar-baric L7 750 watt sub i got off ebay...anyways 3 people i know say that i got a deal and some say i got ****ed...any more opinions?
it depends hook it up if it bumps then you got a deal if not then mabye u got screwed but thats up to you how loud you like it:thumbup:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well do ya think i should hook it up to my boston pro's (300watt max power per side) at 200x2 at 4ohms and just get a kenwood 1000 watt amp for 200 bucks to push the sub?

·
Registered
99 Posts
that crunch amp does 800 watts at what ohm load ?? i would imagine 2 ohms. what is the voice coil configuration of the L7 you just bought? is it dual 2 ohm or dual 4 ohm?

also, if it says crunch on it then you will not get the full wattage it claims. if it says 800 then expect maybe 600 or so. companies like crunch, legacy, boss, rockwood, etc.... hype up their claims so much it ain't even funny. none the less, it will do the job. i would use the crunch amp to power your comp. set and get the kenwood to power the L7. also what ohm load does the kenwood give off max power at?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts