S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headliner with some flames

doors

back wall and the pillars. and some of my uncovered speaker box that is 3 years old

here is my dash trim thing sanded damn with the first layer of primer and i just sanded it down again. its very smooth right now i promise

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also have both kick panels. the a pillars and the trim that goes under the door done it tweed. dont laugh to hard at my dash trim, my truck is my daily so i have to take baby steps

·
Registered Pwnz0r
84 Posts
Looks good, keep it goin. Sanding and painting my stuff is what im lookin to do.

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you. its my first time to do the sanding painting thing, so im learning as i go.

·
Registered Pwnz0r
84 Posts
Nice. Some of mine is painted right now, but I did it in one afternoon and half assed it, so I'm gonna redo it the right way.

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my dash is just kinda sitting there.. not bolted down or anything.. i can still drive it like that though, its not moving

·
Omaha part Deux
6,275 Posts
JMew03 said:
my dash is just kinda sitting there.. not bolted down or anything.. i can still drive it like that though, its not moving
while i was working on mine i took it out anddidnt put it in for like 2 weeks.. what do i care.. its a daily too but that piece is only asthetic..

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SHROPIE said:
while i was working on mine i took it out anddidnt put it in for like 2 weeks.. what do i care.. its a daily too but that piece is only asthetic..
yeah well.. id rather not do that.. :haha:

·
Registered
779 Posts
lookin good but i think before you paint that bezel you should glass that area around the headunit so it dosent have that cheap lookin universal mount thing.

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the abs and the 4 wheel drive delete thing are getting glassed before i paint.. ill look into the radio also, sounds like a good idea

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
yea, do the radio... NICE HEADLINER!

whatmaterial did u use on the head and doors? color/website? i hope u ordered online. same color i need. im doing a speaker boxbehind my seat and i want it to all blend in!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Interior looks good. I would paint the door handle cups too and get some envoy door handles.

95dime said:
lookin good but i think before you paint that bezel you should glass that area around the headunit so it dosent have that cheap lookin universal mount thing.
Hey that sounds like a good idea. You got any pics or how to do it and what it looks like?

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i will be taking out the door handle cups tomorrow to sand down. might start doing the bottom of the doors also.

object is to get all the interior pieces primered and get them painted with the truck

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
whats the name of the color you used? my interior is the exact of yours.

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got it in black primer now. just need to wet sand it. and the back side of my window visor since its 85 degrees out.

went ahead and did the door handle cups in black primer also

might as well throw this in. cut the bed to lay out on the 20s

·
Fatty~BooM~Daddy
4,239 Posts
loookin good man i love the headliner...but i hope to god with that color you scotch gaurded the hell out of it.....if not do so..or it will get hella dirty bro..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts