S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for wireless keychain remote control for air bags...I have done a search and saw a little on it, and I really don't like the one godfathers sells...too bulky I want one to work with my alarm, popper remote. Anybody know of a kit, or have a detailed decription with pics or diagrams etc...ALL INFO APPRECIATED

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
Airride technologies has the new ridepro e wich you can add on a remote that fits on the key chain.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
DAMN! i though i was going to be the first to do that! shows how narrow mined i am! i am just gonna use my spal remote... i got 2 channels being used for doors, and its a 7 channel system and i wanted to use the other five for other stuff... like pancake up and down... i am bummed out now.

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
94badazz said:
DAMN! i though i was going to be the first to do that! shows how narrow mined i am! i am just gonna use my spal remote... i got 2 channels being used for doors, and its a 7 channel system and i wanted to use the other five for other stuff... like pancake up and down... i am bummed out now.
dont be pissed ...im sure you will be the only one in your area that will have remote bags...and when you do it you can scare the shit out of people...just get it on tape...shits way to funny...best was i did in front of a cop once at a meet...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of relays...All I want is pancake up and down or front up/down back up/down. Can you draw up some type of diagram of how you did it, what kind of valves do you run? more info please...

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
I have a spal kit, i only use two of the four buttons. Its set up to run 4 solenoids, could i wiring the other two buttons for pancake down and pancake up pretty easy?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts