S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys heard of diamond subs??? the audio shop by me justt rants and raves about them and swears by them there are different grades but they let me listen to this one grade and they said its equivillent of 4 conventional subs but i wasnt that impressed by them it was liek 500 and somthing bucks apiece for 12's has any one heard of them ???? thanks Jason

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
500 for a 12? gat-dayum...das alot..were u gonna buy one? shiet u should just buy a RE XXX 12..not sure how much they cost, even if i did i cant post the prices.. and with a XXX..you cant go wrong..all around great sub..most wont reconmend for a daily driver but hey..it's up to you...lol..sheit you'd be happy with a HC 12 or even SE..fcuk pretty much any of the RE products you'd be happy with..

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
hey 03, can we get in trouble for posting prices? i just dont want to accidentally do that if someone ask me how much they cost. audiobahn = ehh. i think it costs too much for the quality you get.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
lol um i only know not to post prices on RE stuff..1 Tempe told me..um and 2 David from RE comes here every now and then..so yea..u could PM the dude thats askin for prices..or put a link..or lol put like a price range for the product like u know.. say $200-$225..u know.... lol
but i'd say if it was about RE..let em work for it..it'll be worth it..heh..or u could be a nice like i was and tell em to PM ya..heh :D

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
oh ok, i was jw. does tempe work for RE or something?

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
oh no..he's like a good friend of some of the people there..if not; then all of em..or could just be with David M.
oh and a loyal customer..heh :)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I have a complete price sheet if he would like to PM me.

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
ooooooooo! you askin for it now bro! the JL crew is gunna tar and feather you! :p just kiddin, i never heard the w7, jus some ghetto set ups with w0's. and i haven't heard much else than my cheapo wal mart level pioneers. i'm just waitin to get my box finished for my AW1206t's rated at 1100 WRMS and 2200 max. i have heard lotsa good things about the w7 or any JL, RE subs, Higher end pioneers, Elemental Designs(yay iowa!) a bunch of good companies, just find the one that suits your space, sound, and power requirements. happy hunting!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Well.................JL don't like YOU! lol j/k

·
Registered
22 Posts
im not a jl fan either but i know a guy with a tahoe and he has dimond audio subs and amps and he has had to replace his rear glass twice!!!!!! it all in the design of the box my friends trust me!

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
Macdaddy used to be a great sub. I dunno how their quality is now tho, their lower level subs plain suck, imo.

The M5 and the Macdaddy are the only ones I like.

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
diamond subs are better than audiobahn. been around both makes... diamonds hit clean, and have tight accurate bass. audiobahns are just loud and punchy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts