S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i looked on zr2usa.com, blazerforum.com and this one but i have yet to find a simple diagram for upgrading to the all 4 or quad beam mod. i did it twice on 88-98 c/k truck w/o a problem. just 1 yes 1 relay and 4 wires. im just would really apriciate some info maybe a diagram of this done on say....01 and up s-series that has worked for some time. i only wanna do this once and i dont wanna guess at it. so can someone please help out a fellow forum member on this. thanks!

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts

i used this on my 98. should be the same. key is the diodes.
but relays reccomended

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
yea you could do it with relays,but why use stuff that take up space rather than just a diode that fits in shrinkwrap? and cheaper too

·
Registered
57 Posts
k so all you gotta do is get a 30/40 amp relay and do some wiring i will tell you exactly how to do it when i find my digram tomorrow or the next day. would not mind knowing how you did the mod on the 88-98 chevy

·
Registered
57 Posts
ok so i got the diagram i am assuming you got the know how to remove the lights and stuff so all you gotta do is put the right wires to the right place. any questions just let me no i do have this mod on my truck and it work great.
so email me at [email protected] to get my diagram since to large to upload

1 - 7 of 7 Posts