S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in ohio but right on the boarder of WV and cuz there is nothing to do in this area you go to the Parkersburg mall just to dick around and well recently there has been a Yukon Denali on display with 22" blades (i think) its all black sitting on chrome its way nice there asking almost $60 k for it :yikes: but i was looking at it and it has some sweet @$$ projectors on it and i was wondering if anyone would know if it would be an easy install on a S-10? i know if you got the money you can do anything but im not rich like that so i wondering if you can do it with a limited amount of work? cuz i have recently bought the regular matrix projectors not installed yet but everyone acts like they suck and i really want projectors so any help would be much appreciated

thx
x faktr

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a s 10 Xtreme and i wanna stay with the whole s 10 theme up front and denails look sweet and every one does envoy anyways so any more help

thx

x faktr

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
i'm pretty sure you would have to do some pretty extensive work to get them to fit because a denali front end is nowhere near an S10. It seems like a lot of work just for some projectors...if you are going to do that you might as well just try and do an entire denali front end conversion??

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
could anyone rig up a photo shop with just denali projectors or a complete front end conversion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts