S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered what happened to the old days when Indiana to Iowa took 3 days flat?? My last order took about a week (but I think some parts were not there at the time) and now I ordered just 2 things today adn was told it would be the end of next week.......

I have everything on my truck from suicidedoors and will not deal with anyone else, but what happened to the old days where the shipping was so much faster??? I am willing to wait for quality parts, just wondered why.

thanks guys

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shadyGTP said:
they are super busy now and i dont think that they can keep up with all the orders and making the link systems

solution to that would be get a little more help wouldnt it?? I know they just hired acouple guys from the forum, so I figured that would have gotten them back on track. One thing that always seperated Suicidedoors.com from everyone else was the super fast shipping.......now thats gone.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
joeysDYME said:
More employees means that cost will be carried over to us......
I'm fine with waiting.......:popcorn:

dont see why the cost would be put on us. If they are selling twice as many parts (as an example) then profits are twice as high. Dont see the need to charge us more when they are making more.

Anyways, its just a pain to have to wait 2 weeks for 1 part when its all I need to finish the truck. I guess I have no choice though........my loyalty still stays with suicidedoors

·
1,139 Posts
Yes they may have twice the sales, but is the slam of sales on things they
themselves produce for a higher return in profit, or is it distribution sales for
other companies?........Either way, you get what you order and it's quality....
thats good enough and well worth the wait for me.....just my .02....:popcorn:

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
joeysDYME said:
Yes they may have twice the sales, but is the slam of sales on things they
themselves produce for a higher return in profit, or is it distribution sales for
other companies?........Either way, you get what you order and it's quality....
thats good enough and well worth the wait for me.....just my .02....:popcorn:

never said it was a quality issue. Its an issue of wanting to get my truck mobile. :beer:

·
I Dropped it like its hot
150 Posts
It sucks and your not the only one waiting, but this isnt something that can be solved in a forum, sure they could hire more people but in my opinion that brings more room for error in making all these parts.
Plus its not like Jasons going to read this and say... "what a great idea why didnt I think of hiring more ppl!" lol

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
For every new guy that Jason picked up, he lost someone. Kool Aid left when Kris ( dragginbody ) was hired, I was hired to temporairly hold Rickys position when he left, and Dave was brought in to handle things when I am gone. We are finally getting caught up in the office, but its not easy finding good help. Heck, Jason has hired 3 guys in the past two months and only one of them made it past the 2nd day.

And on top of that, its the busy season. EVERYBODY in the industry is SWAMPED right now. You should see my PM box, its a mess! But like I said before, all you guys with problems send me a PM and I will do my best to get back at you in a timely manner.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pOrk said:
For every new guy that Jason picked up, he lost someone. Kool Aid left when Kris ( dragginbody ) was hired, I was hired to temporairly hold Rickys position when he left, and Dave was brought in to handle things when I am gone. We are finally getting caught up in the office, but its not easy finding good help. Heck, Jason has hired 3 guys in the past two months and only one of them made it past the 2nd day.

And on top of that, its the busy season. EVERYBODY in the industry is SWAMPED right now. You should see my PM box, its a mess! But like I said before, all you guys with problems send me a PM and I will do my best to get back at you in a timely manner.

I understand bro, its not a huge deal. The truck has been down for a while, I can wait a little longer. I just know it used to be alot faster, but you guys prolly are swamped, and I want quality parts so I will wait.

Like I said before, my loyalty stays with suicidedoors.com no matter what, damn near every bag item on my truck was purchased from you guys, and I have had absolutely no problems what so ever with any of the parts.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, ends up the parts i ordered I dont even really need in a big hueey, so take your time guys. If its a week or two, no problem.

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
cuz every minitrucker in the world just got their tax return back .. and what would u spend it on. shit for your truck. and where would u go suicidedoors.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts