S-10 Forum banner

December TOTM Winner!

26K views 51 replies 46 participants last post by  DRUNK411 
#1 ·
This months winner is LowRidinDime, here is a little bit more about his truck!

Year:1998
Model: Chevy S10
Exterior: White with Colbalt Cand Blue with airbrushing on top half, suicidedoors, Fullsize bumper sectioned down to fit, sonoma hood, body dropped 3 1/4in.
Interior: Right hand drive with brake booster, mastercylinder and clutch master cylinder located under dash, Hand rolled sheetmetal dash, sheetmetal center console, Tweed headliner, tweed carpet, summit brand digital gauge, and custom made door panels.
Engine: 2.2-slo, with under drive pulleys, and OBX header
Wheels: 20in X-power Mirage with 225/35/20 tires.
Suspension: Slam Specialties bags, Suicide door upper and lower control arms with stock spindles
Rear- Back half that is half air tanked, Bag on bar 4link setup
Special Thanks:Thank everyone on here that I've asked questions to, my wife for doin the interior work, 1sikpup for all the help hes given me over the years, and my club Body Bagged Customs.

See less See more
#40 ·
I'm from Washington Pa that was taken at a shopping mall.
The grill my wife bought me she thought it went good with the fullsize front bumper cuz she thought it looked like a fullsize grill, plus the chrome S10 grill i had broke so used what I had hahaha. I want to cut the middle out and make my own center section.

#37 ·
beautiful paint work just beautiful! however the ebay grille kind of maks me scratch my head a little but it does go with the wheels so i guess it works.. very nice truck

#38 ·
Beautiful truck man. Not a fan of the grill though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.