21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Roadrunner=Chicken
12,816 Posts
Killer truck!

·
Dropt Out
671 Posts
Thanks everyone....The wheels in most the pictures are x-power mirages, i just got rid of them and bought a set of ridler wheels. Some of you wanted more pics well here ya go hahaha.

·
Likes MOAR Low
1,609 Posts
wow, love the airbrushing man! Awesome paint! And I like the way you did the front of the bed. Sick man, just sick!

·
Budget Ballin FTS!
3,652 Posts
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Paint lines we tried so many different ways with it and thats the best way it looked. The firewall is Rhino lined and painted the white on the exterior.

Oh wow, I should have thought of that considering I have done it before lol!

The airbrush work on your truck is just too much........ for me to handle. im jelly lol:p

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
beautiful paint work just beautiful! however the ebay grille kind of maks me scratch my head a little but it does go with the wheels so i guess it works.. very nice truck

·
it could be lower.
1,449 Posts
Beautiful truck man. Not a fan of the grill though.

·
Dropt Out
671 Posts
sick ass truck where was this pic taken look vvery fimiliar!
I'm from Washington Pa that was taken at a shopping mall.
The grill my wife bought me she thought it went good with the fullsize front bumper cuz she thought it looked like a fullsize grill, plus the chrome S10 grill i had broke so used what I had hahaha. I want to cut the middle out and make my own center section.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts