S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months winner is LowRidinDime, here is a little bit more about his truck!

Year:1998
Model: Chevy S10
Exterior: White with Colbalt Cand Blue with airbrushing on top half, suicidedoors, Fullsize bumper sectioned down to fit, sonoma hood, body dropped 3 1/4in.
Interior: Right hand drive with brake booster, mastercylinder and clutch master cylinder located under dash, Hand rolled sheetmetal dash, sheetmetal center console, Tweed headliner, tweed carpet, summit brand digital gauge, and custom made door panels.
Engine: 2.2-slo, with under drive pulleys, and OBX header
Wheels: 20in X-power Mirage with 225/35/20 tires.
Suspension: Slam Specialties bags, Suicide door upper and lower control arms with stock spindles
Rear- Back half that is half air tanked, Bag on bar 4link setup
Special Thanks:Thank everyone on here that I've asked questions to, my wife for doin the interior work, 1sikpup for all the help hes given me over the years, and my club Body Bagged Customs.

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,165 Posts
Very deserving of the title. the only complains i have are the way the paint line curves down in the front, too much of an angle and clashes with the curve of the hood, and the grille.

·
Budget Ballin FTS!
3,652 Posts
That truck is awesome, But quick question, Whats up with the firewall? Looks like spackle?

·
lq4 s10
662 Posts
Very nice, extremely clean. I would hate to drive something that clean cause I just know it would be my luck that some dumb a$$ would damage it.

·
Dropt Out
671 Posts
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Paint lines we tried so many different ways with it and thats the best way it looked. The firewall is Rhino lined and painted the white on the exterior.

·
sick & twisted
1,385 Posts
congrats brother! looks good as always.

·
Backseat Driver
17 Posts
More pictures? I want to see it in the sun... Looks awesome!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts