S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys want to meet this month with the holidays and all?

I'm down for anything, I feel bad that I missed all you guys in springfield.

·
Registered
137 Posts
AND YOU SHOULD!!! Nah just playin. Well it is kinda hectic this time of year. Its hard enough for people to make time for our regular meets so i have a feeling a December meet would be rather hard. But i'm in if we have enough people that can make it. Lata, Brad

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm for it just if it's shitty out I don't want anyone to have to drive and risk getting in a wreck so other than that just whenever I guess

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
im down like a fat kid running down a hill! we do need tog et together though if not this month definately next month since we gotta think up of dues and shit. Didnt we establish that dues would be started the first of they year?

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
im down for whenever but if we do it can we try to do it earlier in the day im applyin for an operators job so im trying to work as much so it makes me look good.... but just let me know and we can work something out it needs to be like next weekend or something in that aspect..... ight later all

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok if weather holds up, should we do it before or after christmas? It might be easier to do it before, like possibly next week. I say whatever day in the next two weeks that most of us have available we should do it.

Any ideas on a location?

Oh, and if there's even a chance of the weather getting sloppy we can cancel. We all know how (in)capable our trucks can be in slushy snow (though I am driving a 4WD now, but you guys aren't)

any more thoughts?

·
Registered
876 Posts
i was driving a 4x4 until thursday night, it died on me on the interstate. i don't know what the hell is wrong with it, but i'm gonna look at it tomorrow. hopefully i will have it back on the road soon, cause i hate driving my red truck in this shit.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
ight so when is everyone available in the next week cause isn't x-mas in 2 weeks? so i doubt ne one will be able to make it then... i know im only able to make it during the day time since i have to be at work at 11pm unless im workin 12s.... ight lets post up those ideas

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
im free saturday and sunday night and monday nights. Let me know.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well, have we come up with a date??

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how long does it look liked the snow's gonna last?

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
we might wanna do this ish after the first but its up to ou all

·
Registered
381 Posts
I cannot do anything in January at all really, ill have days off but with me moving down to houston Feb 1 i cant do any hanging out gotta pack a bunch of shit, sorry guys

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
extreme01chevy said:
I cannot do anything in January at all really, ill have days off but with me moving down to houston Feb 1 i cant do any hanging out gotta pack a bunch of shit, sorry guys
maybe we can help you pack?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts