S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys.I had a good time and can't wait till we can get together again.Like some of you know I'm getting married in dec.I would like it if you guys new friends and old would attend.If you just want to scrape through my reception and not dress up for the wedding thats cool too.Its on sat dec 20th.Let me know if anyone is interested in attending.Thanks guys.

·
Right On!!!!
1,967 Posts
You know I will show..Won't drag the parking lot but I will definately cruize through..Gots to be there for the HANGIN'!!!!LOL

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
If I am in NC I will be there. How far are you from Winston-Salem? It was nice chatting with ya in Hooters man, hit me up on AIM at DroopyDrew18 anytime.

Drew

·
Registered
908 Posts
what day in december? i'll be derr yo. if i can

lol how bout that, a WEDDING MEET! kick arse. lmao how many other states can say that shiet

·
Registered
908 Posts
lol. well jason youre in charge of ordering the strippers.

wait a min, this isn't a bachelor party. I-D-E-A!!!!! LETS HAVE OUR NEXT MEET AT THE TITTIE BAR AND THROW CHRIS A BACHELOR PARTY!!!!! FU*CKIN AWESOME IDEA!!!!! CHRIS YOU AINT SAYIN NO! I SHALL BEGIN THE ADVERTISEMENTS!!

·
Right On!!!!
1,967 Posts
I will have to skip the stripper party guys.. My weekends from here til somewhere in January are booked!!!! but I will still show to the wedding...For just alittle bit anyway...

·
Registered
908 Posts
kinda funny, my bro-in-law called me last night wanting to know what i was doing next saturday. him and some of his friends were planning on going to the same tittie bar and he was wanting me to go. so i'll bring a crowd w/ me

1 - 20 of 190 Posts