S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyone BALLSY enough to come up to Canada for the DomesticDisturbance meet up here on December 6th???

Who knows what kind of stunts you'll witness this time!

Meet time will be 3PM at the Java Hut in Langley. This is a mandatory meet for our guys and girls, so atleast there SHOULD be some trucks there. There are a couple guys (atleast one) that is a future prospect to our club.. Would definately be a good meet to attend. I know that we can't predict the weather, and if it does by chance snow, thats gonna suck.. But no-snow or snow, we gotta go. Who knows the city may pay us for the couple snowplowers we got ;)

5918Mike will also be comin up from Arlington, so if you guys/girls wanna meet then, he'll guide you into langely. (kinda volunteerin your services mike ;) )

Anyone comin???

·
Registered
796 Posts
I think I can get off work, so I will prob. be going. What do you think you will jump this time? Make sure you let me know, so I can get it on tape this time. LOL. Mike if you want to meet at the same rest stop, that would work out good for me. There is another guy that I might be able to get to come up with me also.
Later,
Justin

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, Justin and Eric are possibly in.... C'mon boys and gurls! Atleast our guys are gonna show lol, so there's atleast gonna be trucks there (watch me jinx it)

Like we said, its a mandatory meet, so we gotta show no matter what, or havoc is gonna be raised!

David are you gonna come up? Andy? Ezra, its probably too far for you is it? It'd be nice for you guys to come up. Speaking of Eric(k)'s where's erik F_jdm??? The more the merrier.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I can't make any promises, because i do have to check with work and all. I know i also had some plans w/ the family on that day as well. I will do my best to make it, but if i can't, i will definitely be coming up next year! It sounds like alot of fun. I just met Justin on Friday, and he is the one that told me about it. Anyways, i will do my best, but I can't make any promises at this point. I will probably have a better idea towards the 6th.

Eric

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries Eric, just would be neat to have some enthusiasts come up, even if it is December.

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
I'm starting a snowplow business when it snows..just gotta find some ugly ass airdam..lol

Nate

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ya, i would definitely like to come up some time. I just don't know if i will be able to make it for this one. I know that you all come down and support the events we put on, and it is the least we can do to return the favor. Besides, it sounds like you all have a good time, i don't know why someone wouldn't want to go, besides having to work or something. If i don't make it this time, i will definitely be up another. I look forward to meeting you, and the rest of the club.

Eric

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, Joe you gotta be there, otherwyze we'll hunt you down man!lol

Hey eric, these boards suck for pms, soo my email addy is [email protected]

The damn forums make you sign in like 40 times before you get to send the message. No response if it has been sent or not, jus keeps gettin ya to log in. Then it deletes your message. Its a hassle. So if you have 4 of the same, you know why.

·
Registered
475 Posts
LOL. Four?? I didn't get any response back from you!!! I didn't realize that there were issues with PM. Thats okay though....i will use your email from now on. You can email me at [email protected].

Eric

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey, i have good news! Well, its not that big of a deal, but i might be able to make it up for the 6th. If I can schedule everything just right, I might be able to cruise on up with Justin. I am still workin out the details....but it is looking like i have a good chance of coming up. I will try my hardest to show. I hope there is a good turnout!

Eric

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you get the mail i sent you? Anyways sounds cool that you're "probably" comin up.. it will be a good meet if you can attend.

·
Registered
475 Posts
NO, i never got the email. Did you send it to the speedy29 address?? I will do my best to come up, and i look forward to meeting you all as well.

Eric

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes i did send it to the speedy address... all i recieved was a failure response. It was the right addy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
is this something that happens every 6th of Dec.? If so I'll see ya next year after I get to building the 85 4X4 Blazer I just bought for $1200. Got lots of mods to do and would love to have a good time deadline to do them in.

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Domestic Disturbance, <- (mainly bc'ers) have a mandatory meet first saturday of each month.. So since we attended a lil gatherin on nov 15 down in WA... then we were just postin for the WA'ers to come up and meet the rest of the bc crew.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh I see right on. I know I'd love to go to BC to see the White Knight in action on their turf. That Blazer is awsome!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Damn my brothers 82 Durango pickup would fit in that club easily. he has a HO 2.8 V6 billet everything, saphire blue paint, 17" Weld racing wheels, shaved handles, dancing bed, walk through cab (removable top open rear), neon color changing undercarraige lights (pink-red-blue-purple) and laying frame with Air Ride Technology setup. Its nice as hell but he pretty much bought it that way some years ago minus the suspension, bed dancer kit and wheels. Hes done he says but I dont believe him. Now hes working on his '73 S Coupe Monte Carlo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts