S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a spot on my bed painted a long time ago and it turned out pretty good. However, since the a$$holes at the dealer did, they left some kind of gritty texture all over my truck. The spot they painted is as smooth as glass, but the rest of my truck is rough when I pull my hand across it. Would that California Gold Clay Bar take it out or am I just gonna have to eat it? Also, I was going to get my grill painted to match the rest of my truck and was wondering how much it would cost? I plan on pulling it off and just taking it to the shop and letting them paint it. Will they do that?
Thanks for the help
bigman1:thumbup:

G

·
hey that gritty ****..i probably.....either clear coat...or primer....if you cannot see it..bet that it is clear coat....i would not eat..i would *****...till they get it off....i would ask to talk to the Service Manager...and that it is bull****...that they get **** all over the place...but don't get to worked up.....just ask to talk to the service manager...I have never used that clay bar thing.......yea..if you take the grill to them they should ....pait it

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cannot see it on the truck itself, but I can on the windshield. I would take it to them but it was a long time ago, and I took it back when I first noticed it, but all they did was wash it. I told them it was a little better, which it was, but that just pi$$e$ me off more because I should have told them to paint the whole damn truck after they log jammed me like that.
Thanks
bigman

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
kenny do you know u used 59 periods in that first post of yours, damn, give the period key a rest lol it doesn't like being abused like that lol, yeah about the paint, how long ago was it, i'd take it back and say istill awsn't satisfied with the job they did, and ask them again to see what they can do, then if they dont, mention the corporate offices and tell them u r gonna call the, because there is no reason they should **** up your paint job and amke it bumpy if they were just trying to fix a little spot

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
still go back and tell them you have been trying for 4 months to get rid of it, and you are fed up and u want to know why it was smooth before u took it there, but now it's all rough since youve had it back

·
Da SlOwEsT MeMbEr :(
622 Posts
B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, and then after that, do more B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch, B|tch,

G

·
I took my grill and handles and mirrors off and took them over with my ground effexts to get painted they charged me 300 for them all

But I know the guy so i dont know if he gave me a deal or not

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well,
Instead of dealing with the stupid tadpoles at the dealer, I decided to get one of those clay bar things. Cost me $15.01 at my local Wal-Mart and seems to have done the job.
Thanks for the help
bigman1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts