S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going there next week for my honeymoon and was wondering what are some cool things to do down there or surrounding areas like orlando and shit. Not going to disney world or anything like. She wants to go to sea world and thats it. Any suggestions?

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
get drunk

honestly,i lived there for 10 years....daytona is not a place for a honeymoon,it's a place for a bachelor party:haha:

·
Registered
473 Posts
get drunk

honestly,i lived there for 10 years....daytona is not a place for a honeymoon,it's a place for a bachelor party:haha:

ive lived here for 17 1/2 years.

and i whole heartedly agree. haha

seems like the local pased time is get ****ed up and go to walmart.

so shoot me a PM if you wanna chill. bahaha.

(srsly i have no friends....)

but on an actual serious note. uuh go to the beach i guess. theres a storm a-comin so it aint too pretty right now.

and if you're on beachside i apologize ahead of time if me or someone yells at you while you're walking down A1A.

·
Registered
717 Posts
hmm.. lets see.. the only thing to really do in daytona is go to the beach. if you guys like to fish you could always go to the mosquito lagoon and do a charter. thats alot of fun. if you go to orlando theres pretty much nothing to do but go to clubs and go shopping.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahaha NICE. We do plan on just chilling on the beach for most of the time. What storm is coming? Looks like bertha is going the other way.

Im not sure of the address yet but its my companys resort down there and i guess its right on the beach from the pictures i have seen.

So nothing really cool to do in daytona except get drunk and screw?

·
Resident Jackass
1,966 Posts
hahahaha NICE. We do plan on just chilling on the beach for most of the time. What storm is coming? Looks like bertha is going the other way.

Im not sure of the address yet but its my companys resort down there and i guess its right on the beach from the pictures i have seen.

So nothing really cool to do in daytona except get drunk and screw?
Yea, pretty much. Daytona lives and dies by bike week, race week, biketoberfest and spring break, stuff like that. If you are there during those times there are lots of things to do, but just an ordinary day in Daytona it's drink and screw. LOL If you feel like traveling, there's Orlando, the Kennedy Space Center, or even up to St. Augustine. Good luck!

·
Ehhh!
2,285 Posts
It is so hard to explain that to people also. lol. I just moved from Destin and that is exactly what I told friends we did for fun. It is easy for us to say because getn drunk and screwing is more common than going and ummm.... say going to the zoo or riding those damn bumper boats for other people. lol. Its just kinda what we do. With tourists haha. [email protected]

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
yeah if u want to do some cool shit u will have to drive, but FL is a cool/fun place to drive around. dont take I95, I75, and I4 everywhere, take backroads and see FL, i would go check out Kennedy, and drive up to St. Augustine, nothing amazingly fun to do in St. Augustine, but its old, pretty, and historical, its about a hour and a half from Daytona, but like i said, i would take A1A all the way up, and take some other road more inland back down so you can see nature.

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
dont go to st. Augustine. that place blows.there is absolutely nothing to do there except for a beach. Yes its old and pretty but then other parts are old and shitty and there's nothing all that great to see, just google it and you'll be better off. If you go anywhere head south, at least Orlando is built for tourists so you can find something to do there. We all just bitch there's nothing to do in FL cus we live here, you guys see the beach and freak out and spend a week on it doing nothing, we look at the beach and say ok....it's always there no biggy. Your best bet would be to google the area's you want to visit and see what interests you and the wifey

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
st. augustine is pretty cool.....go on a tour of the old fort....go check out the bridge of lions...alligator farms

go up to flagler beach and have dinner at snack jacks

go down to ponce inlet and go on the lighthouse tour or go on a charter deep sea fishing

of course while in daytona you must ride the tram out over the pier then go up the space needle...afterwards hit up one of the arcades on the beach,play some games and get drunk:haha:....be sure to hit up the pit stop for a beer and a game of pool then go downstairs to the winner's circle for some food and maybe a band(and beer)

i don't know what they have set up now,but they used to have bungie jumping at one time,another time they had a giant slingshot and a gyroscope you could ride.....there's go-carts......

they are actually a shit ton of things to do

take a walk down main street and hit the bars....make sure to go to the boot hill saloon so the next time you hear someone talk about it you can say it's a shithole:haha:

check out the back door bar....you might get lucky and see drag queen karaoke(i'll still never forgive nicole for that):haha:

make sure to go to new york pizza for a great pizza or booth's bowery for some great wings......

if you want a fat sack when you get there i can make a call for you:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
ive lived here for 17 1/2 years.

and i whole heartedly agree. haha

seems like the local pased time is get ****ed up and go to walmart.

so shoot me a PM if you wanna chill. bahaha.

(srsly i have no friends....)

but on an actual serious note. uuh go to the beach i guess. theres a storm a-comin so it aint too pretty right now.

and if you're on beachside i apologize ahead of time if me or someone yells at you while you're walking down A1A.

****in' werd homie. Fun things, Daytona? Get directions to my house and come help on my trucks. :D Hell yeah.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
titi bars used to be the shit, now there scaled back. check out the track. go to hooters. go to orlando...universal, waterparks,etc.
what was crazy girls ad.......something like ''50 beautiful girls and one ugly one''.........it was something like that

he could go to the all nude cafe up by st. augustine (one by gainesville too)and try to eat breakfast with a cooch in his face:haha:

****ing i practically lived in the shingle shack/pink pony but i knew the regular staff there...i worked on the owners' cars so i got free drinks and vip dances:D

i should go back and visit sometime....i had lots of good times in daytona

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
yea come chill with us hahaha.

ive never met you or this kid.

but we can have a forum meeting of sorts haha.

my trucks in the shop and i assume you're flying. so none of us will have our trucks hah. weeakk.
hey....where'd you take it?

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts
nice, I'm probably going there this weekend myself. was going to go this past weekend, but it was supposed to rain all weekend there. hell we can do a mini s-10f meet haha. seems to be a few locals popping up from there

1 - 20 of 70 Posts