S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone in the dayton area that heads a club or that is in a club lookin for members... i would be very interested in joinin a club, i have a 2003 and just now startin to deck it out... so if there is any clubs in the area please holla

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think you are talking about Dayton, Ohio.
I haven't seen any clubs around besides the local little group of civics and neons. I think I saw a S-10 with a Subsonic Customs sticker on the back window. It was black with white flames.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i am talkin about dayton ohio... i live about 30 min from dayton in a small town where nothing goes on so i pretty much have to go to dayton for anything... but this summer i am going to get a place in springfield so dayton is only about 20 min away... i am very interested in joinin a club so if anyone has a club near by please post... laaaaaaaaaaate

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
i've seen a couple dimes with club stickers in their rear windows, but i've only seen the trucks once and the owners werent there

·
Registered
45 Posts
There is a Bunch of Clubs in dayton
0-60
Wide Open
Freaks of the industry
Psycotic
There is a ton more buts thats off the top of my head I would stay away from the car clubs in a bunch of childish bullshit all the time
Find some buddies and hang out
If you looking for guys to go to show with we always meet about 10-20 people at our shop and leave from there
you might want to check out the street racing dayton board
www.streetracingdayton.com
or if you looking for a place to hang out you stop by our shop on main st in dayton if you want the exact address its on our site daytonimports.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts