S-10 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Chevy S-Noma
94 Posts
Car parts.com has a cover to go over the dash. It is made by Coverlay. Never tried them and don't know how well they fit. Maybe do some research on a cover like that. I have seen some that have flames molded into them if you are into that kind of stuff. Maybe a cheaper alternative and it is new. My 2cents

·
Early Member
3,176 Posts
Gotta remember our trucks are getting older. Some parts are hard to find,now. The trucks in the North, usually have good interiors and bad exteriors. Southern trucks are opposite.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Guys, I'm in the market for dark gray or black bezel for my 2000 Xtreme. At some point, while attempting to remove the bezel, a previous owner applied too much pressure and cracked the bezel (tip of arrow). The crack extends halfway down the face 4-5 inches. Let me know if you have one. I live in Hawaii so this will require shipping. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just to close out my inquiry in this thread, I was able to find and purchase a graphite instrument bezel on eBay. I received it yesterday and shipping was a third of the cost! I will attempt to install it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
While I'm here, are there any hints, suggestions, and, most important, precautions that I should be aware of before attempting to remove the old instrument bezel and install the replacement? I would hate to exert too much force and mess up my new bezel before I get the pleasure to enjoy it! Thanks in advance. (y)

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,334 Posts
Drop the steering column so that you don't break the hazard switch.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts