S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bagged 91 sonoma and all my dash light are burnt out. Has anoyone ever changed them or know how to do this. The only light i have is the one on my aftermarket tach. Really anoying at night.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I find it strange that ALL the lights are burned out - are the lights for the heating controls burned out too? Sounds like you might have a blown fuse, or bad dimmer switch?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the lights were burnt out but i got bulbs for the heater controls. So they light up now but the dimmer doesnt do anything to them, very little dim when i play with the switch. The dash lights have been burnt out since i bought the car like 1 1/2 yrs ago. Just wanna know if there is any easy way instead of taking the dash apart, cause it aint never gonna go back right!

·
Registered
370 Posts
It's actually not that bad - since its a 91 I'm almost sure it has an electronic speedo - no cable to hold you back. The hardest part is removing the heater controls safely.

Once that is out - it will take minutes.

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
Hey man not to get off subject, but you can send me a pic of your avator. I will get rid of all of that white at the top for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts