S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else really excited to see Dark Knight ...I got tickets this Thurs at 12:00 AM first time Ive ever done that ...Ive been waiting for this movie for a while...

·
Registered
589 Posts
im really looking forward to it. Batman Begins was one of my favorite movies... hoping this one tops the list as well.

batman begins has been the only batman movie i liked.i got goose bumps seeing the previews to the dark night.idk why,but i think knowing keith ledger is dead now adds to the creepiness of the joker...it might just be me tho

ive gone to see a movie opening night once,and never will again.me and a friend went to see the new rocky,and the cops had to come in and remove people 4 different times.never agian,the crowds arent worth it,people here are just rude,and cant act like adults.

i can never get anyone to go to the movies either.....

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
batman begins has been the only batman movie i liked.i got goose bumps seeing the previews to the dark night.idk why,but i think knowing keith ledger is dead now adds to the creepiness of the joker...it might just be me tho

ive gone to see a movie opening night once,and never will again.me and a friend went to see the new rocky,and the cops had to come in and remove people 4 different times.never agian,the crowds arent worth it,people here are just rude,and cant act like adults.

i can never get anyone to go to the movies either.....
Who tha hell is Keith Ledger? Heath's brother?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hells Yea..the Guy From Thank You For Smoking Playing Harvey Dent..aka Two Face..he Looks Like He Will Play That Role Very Well..scarecrow, The Joker, And Two Face Will All Be In This One..its Gonna B Ahsome

·
bartle doo
1,641 Posts
there was a sneak preview last night at midnight here in town. bunch of friends went to see it, and said it was the best movie they've ever seen.

·
Used to Lay body on 26's
3,199 Posts
one video you should be able to view at work.
http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/

Going to watch the youtube teasers when i get home later. Im all geeked up son! Been waiting on it for a while, thought it was coing out later this month like 28th for some reason but glad its coming out tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts