S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive ordered 3 Grilles so far, and evrytime UPS damages them in shipping. 2 didnt even make it to my house, ups returned them after they bent the package. #4 should be here today ,I hope.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
964pt3 said:
Ive ordered 3 Grilles so far, and evrytime UPS damages them in shipping. 2 didnt even make it to my house, ups returned them after they bent the package. #4 should be here today ,I hope.
I use to work for UPS and I will tell you this. The farther you throw a package the less you have to carry it. And Fragile means nothing!!! Good luck on your next one.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I really needed that Pewtor, its been 2 1/2 months trying to get a freaking grille. One Lund, glad it was bent, didnt like it, 2 street ss grilles and now a Stull Billet.

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
UPS sucks

At my work we have an account.. Everything I order I do 2nd day air knowing full well it will take atleast 3 days to arrive. Simple phone call to UPS and the whole shipment gets credited.. Damaged goods is a different story.. Insure it.

:)

Charlie

D

·
0 Posts
that is what i do with my work.. also .. but i get everything over 100 bucks insured, i cant wait to get my grills well worth the 199

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Damn UPS

Pewter01 said:

I use to work for UPS and I will tell you this. The farther you throw a package the less you have to carry it. And Fragile means nothing!!! Good luck on your next one.
I still work at UPS....and you're not lying!!:D :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally, seven weeks later it shows up, and in one piece. It better have, they bent #4 and I sent it back and told Stull to super box it, and they did. The box was 7-8 times bigger and superstuffed. It looks good, I like it, but didnt like the mounting style of it

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
hey, its not our fault the shipper doesn't know how to properly package stuff!:rolleyes: :D

If you guys write something like "J_Rod, you break my **** and I will hunt you're ass down!" in big permant marker, I might be a little careful with it:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
i've got a fiberglass cowl hood and a roll pan coming UPS. what are the chances both them get here in pefect condition? how the heck do they ship a hood? weighs 25 lbs costs 70 bucks to ship. must ship it in a big iron chest. if i worked at UPS noticed something coming from Jegs or Godfather customs then i knew it would be going to a car guy and would be careful. course if it was going to someone in my town trying make thier s-10 look better then mine then i am sure it would get damaged :) j/k

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
didn't think we ship hoods....wierd I've never seen one come through

·
Registered
23 Posts
i swear not 2 mins after i posted that reply a dayton freight truck pulled up to my house with my hood. thought it was ups guess not. the hood was opened in the damn truck. the stuffign was laying in the truck. i looked at it and it had a small crack in the front side. so i told him to take it back. and he had the nerve to ask me if i thought the factory did it or if the driver did it. i was like well the damn thing was laying on floor of the semi, you figure it out. so i should get my new one here by saturday. i was quite impressed with the hood though. it looked awesome! if the guys could drive it wouldn't be a problem. then as soon as that truck pulled away a UPS truck came and delivered my lower control arms. SWEET!! except the 4 in blocks didn't come? i ordered them at the same time, why wouldn't it all come on the same day? anyway i hope to ge the blocks and the roll pan tomorrow and the hood back hopefully by saturday.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Well I just ordered my Country Craft billet grill off EBAY, and it came the exact day it was scheduled. No damage or anything. Plus the grill is freakin awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts