S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
k so 4th period today i go out to my truck to work on it and i start measuring some things when i notice my passenger door wasnt closed, which is weird since i had locked myself out because my locks werent working and i locked the door without remembering they do not unlock. i walk over and its open and i figured my auto teacher jimied the lock for me. so i walk over the the drivers door and notice my lock is hanging out of the door... i didnt know what to think of this. I get a better look at the lock and its been drilled. i sit inside the dime and my sterring column is scratched up like crazy, the area around the ignition is gone and in between the steering column and ignition there is part of a key that broke off into it. the school security camera's cant see out that far... i cant get it into my schools shop... plus i cant lock it, so there is no security what so ever, the only form of security i have is i took the battery out.

and thats not it today i got word that some guys at my school have been planning to beat in my windows and set the interior on fire. i got one thing to say tho if i find out who did this and who plans on doing this, im gonna get expelled or possible jail time ,for what i am going to do to them.

like why do people not have respect for others things. on the weekend my freind paul wong just got his civic fully bagged when he hears a noise, goes outside to see whats going on, there were some kids jumping on his roof and hood and there was vasalene all over it... so he chased these kids and ended up getting arrested and the kids got away scott free without even a punch to the arm or anything. and some punks in my town sprayed expanding insulation up another freinds exhaust pipe and now he needs a new exhaust.

i just dont get my generation.....Oh yeah plus i baught this guide from truckin magazine on how to mod a s10 and that got stolen to, and its only me in my school who owns a s10:rant: .

sorry for the story but thats how mine and my freinds and people i knows weekend have been

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
shit man. sorry to hear that. i dunno what ii'd do if someone ever did that shit to my truck. i'd be in jail right along side of you. hell i get pissed when kids write in the dirt on my truck. if i ever catch who does that i'm sure ill be gettin some kind of fine for my actions.

i really hate the lack of respect that kids and people have these days. i work hard to put stuff on my truck and i know others do too. even if its just a stock car. i'm not gunna vandalize it just cuz i dont like the person or what they drive or what they have. i dont really care for the big black guys suburban with 22" wires but im sure as hell not gunna vandalize it just cuz i dont like it.

i hope everything works out for ya man. good luck and i hope you catch those ignorant fvcks and givem a beatin to remember.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i still have the truck but my ****in door lock is drilled right out and the ignition is ****ed up.... so for security im shavin the handles over easter break.

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
BloodBath said:
i still have the truck but my ****in door lock is drilled right out and the ignition is ****ed up.... so for security im shavin the handles over easter break.
And sad to say even that will not stop them. Most break the windows anyways. They can use something like the ceramics from a spark plug and pop that window and nobody would hear it. I know people in bad areas that did not lock thier doors to save the thiefs the trouble of tearing something up and the assholes would still knock out he windows on an unlocked car. Short of putting something on it that will hurt them or something when they try to get into it, if they want something they will get it.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
if you still had your door handles you could put razor blades under them to surprise a thief. years ago when i had an old buick skyhawk with a pretty nice system in it i heard rumors that some people were going to steal my stuff so i wedged razors under both handles every day before school. came out one day on my lunch break and my rear quarter window was busted out so they could unlock my door and surprise suprise there was blood all down the door and on the handle...lol. didnt get my shit but i never found out who did it either.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got a great view of all my cars. I like the razor blade thing tho. Think I will try that. But if anyone ever messed with my cars all theyd see comin is a madman with a sword, and a dude right behind him with a set of BIG shotgun muzzles!

The way I was always taught, you can disrespect a man, but you NEVER disrespect the car!

:cool:

·
Usted huele como un asno
1,197 Posts
maby you should park your truck where the cameras can keep an eye on it? we've had a lot of break in's where i live, they never seem to mess with my truck cause i park it right by the security camera in a well lit area. that and there isn't anything worth stealing in my truck.

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
BloodBath said:
aha, they are gonna go back and be like "umm... no door handles... I dont get it.... " sorry man but people are really stupid

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
i hear u on that dude, count urself lucky ur school has cameras i hafta park in the innercity on the street because the school doesnt have room for a parkn lot, they built this huge 4 level parking garage but thats just for the teachers and even tho theres open spaces, were not aloud to park down there at all... its a pain in the ass havn to worry about ur vehicle every day, most days i get out on my free period and move it, just to keep it from being parked in 1 place for 2 long and i never park in the same place more then 1 day, if u start parkn in the same place eveyr day, people get ur reutine down and thats when they get comfy enough to steal ur shit

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
That sucks I've had three of my vehicles vandalized and it's the worst feeling not being able to retalliate.Respect of others is something that has to be taught .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts