S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To tweed or paint the dash bezel...I've got the tan interior so I am not sure what color tweed I would do, but exterior color is blue.

Some pics of a truck with tweed bezel and more!

I like the look of both the tweed and color, I just cant decide now that I've seen that tweed look!

·
Network Pimp
1,110 Posts
A lot of people say Tweed is played, but so is every other thing...

I like it, kinda why I went with it... Everyone around here has their interior painted, thats why I went with Tweed...

Either way, done right, either can look Kick ass!!!

Whoevers ride was you posted, that was some excellent tweed work!!! I could do with out the steel or metal floor pannels, but the tweed'in was TIGHT!!!

motocross250 said:
To tweed or paint the dash bezel...I've got the tan interior so I am not sure what color tweed I would do, but exterior color is blue.

Some pics of a truck with tweed bezel and more!

I like the look of both the tweed and color, I just cant decide now that I've seen that tweed look!

·
Network Pimp
1,110 Posts
motocross250 said:
Yeah I really like that tweed look. Anyone know how you would go about covering the dash bezel piece?

smullen any pics? Thanks!
Stretching stretching more stretching, good glue....

Click Here for My Interior Pics

I'm still not done, I gotta make a few more parts or pannels and tweed a few more things...

·
Network Pimp
1,110 Posts
I did not do the Gauage Part, I had some friends at a shop do it... But I watched.. its actually 2 peices, I don't know if you can tell from the pics but its hand stitched all the way around the half of an oval part that the gauges set back in... So the Whole thing is one big peice of tweed, with a smaller peice of tweed stretched and stitched around the inside of the gauges area...

Hope that makes sense... I wanted to do it all, but I could not get it to lay down and fit right with all the curves...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts