S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate leaks... but i'm not sure if this leak is my fault... i am leaking on the lines from my tank to my valves! as u all know there is ALWAYS pressure on those lines!!! constant pressure from the tank... So in turn my tank leaks dry all night, every night!!! NOW... the leak isn't from a thread of something I did... its leaking from the fittings that i bought from SD!!! its not leaking from the airline, but its leaking on the grey part between the airline connector and the fitting!
sorry if this doesn't make sense... i'm freaken pissed... i hate leaks!

i'd hate to have to pull these off... is there anything i can do to fix this problem

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how did u fix it? or have you

·
1st Gen Crew Cab Cult
3,817 Posts
ya sd sent new ones..i tryd to cut a 90* on the air line as best as i could flip it switched it no mater what i did this one fitting just would leak..but they replaced it since thats where i got it...

·
Baby > Home > S10
9,517 Posts
I read once that after about 5 times of pulling an airline in and out of the fitting ruins the seal. so you might have pushed the airline in and taken it out too many times. time to buy a new fitting i suppose. i got a shit load of these fittings and none of mine leaks. also, like allready mentioned make sure that airline is cut STRAIGHT

·
6.2L 6L80 SFBD Procharged
8,461 Posts
I read once that after about 5 times of pulling an airline in and out of the fitting ruins the seal. so you might have pushed the airline in and taken it out too many times. time to buy a new fitting i suppose. i got a shit load of these fittings and none of mine leaks. also, like allready mentioned make sure that airline is cut STRAIGHT
Thats good info to know right there... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts