S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I peed in your pool!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:drinkhaha :rock: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :02redxbla :cs: :barf: :barf: I feel that I am all alone here in the gay flower state my just to many goat ropin, dog the bounty hunter wanna beeeees here lol I live rite between Wichita and Salina 45 min to either so if any one wanna cruz or just check out e/o rides let me know!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm originally from Pratt, but now I live up in Nebraska... Just a little ways south of Omaha. I am back in Pratt frequently though.

-Tyler

·
I peed in your pool!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quadFMX said:
I'm originally from Pratt, but now I live up in Nebraska... Just a little ways south of Omaha. I am back in Pratt frequently though.

-Tyler

Rite on I am about 2hrs east of prat on 56 hiway just about 12 east of Mcpherson good to see some other minitruckers from around here

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<lives in Wichita!!!!!!!!!

·
NOW TUCKIN' 20'S
1,961 Posts
im a yocal wichitan

·
B&B Customs
2,154 Posts
Man leave it to dan... LOL I'm up in manhattan... But down in Wichititty a lot... So to be up in Lawrence a lot too... Damn Dan and James... And don't most of us post in the midwest of are we all just kinda stuck between the too?

·
I peed in your pool!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dogsofjune said:
Closet Kansan's Are Us......... www.ks-minis.com
werd I will have to set up a name I get out every now and again to Wichita to go and eat at a little bomb ass restaruant on 15th and broadway next time I come around I will leave some pm's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts