S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dad finally got around to buyin 2" drop control arms n pulled a leaf in the back.. looks pretty damn good imo.. back hits frame on little bumps be says.. gonna put in a little notch soon.. some asshat stole his tailgate.. he plans on shavin the new one though.. and my dirty whore is in deh pics as well:haha:

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
Was the F-150's old gate shaved? If so someone is a lazy ass and can't do it themselves. :D

Looks pimp, man. I love your truck, too.

·
Check your ground
30,848 Posts
that actually looks really damn good. the only thing that would make it better would be if he got some bigger wheels

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
inprogress10 said:
that actually looks really damn good. the only thing that would make it better would be if he got some bigger wheels
yeah i like it as well.. he got 17's because thats what stock was n at the time n didnt wanna spend money on new tires n wheels.. he now wants bigger.. but 17's will do for now until he has extra cash for bigger..

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Droppedime08 said:
Looks nice, How did you do the lines to your tailgate??
just a can of gray primer.. just started doin lines all over.. that tailgate is fubar.. hardcore... bodyline isnt straight and never will be.. so much bondo on it its not even funny.. used to have a plate box n i shaved it.. bondos not even sanded down on it then i dropped it on the ground.. about 5 times from above my head lol..... friend wanted to see it on there n i havnt taken it off cause i gotta get like pliers n screwdriver to open the latch cause its broke.. newtailgate soon.. ii kicked it and thought i broke my damn foot..

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
your dad's truck looks good.

when did you go back to black? I liked the pink!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts