S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smoke: help out guys i have a problem that's costing me money i keep cutting the inside edge of my tires....i had it aligned numerous places changed tie-rods, spindles, springs same ****...if this continues i ill have to lift back up my truck..NEVER..any assitance would be appreciated

·
Registered
301 Posts
My front tires were hitting the A-frames on full turns, I bent the steering stops out about 1/2' and it cured the problem.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
255/40zr17, there not rubbing anything..that i can see. if i do a full lock yes..but other than that nothing..it's cutting on the inside of the tire..they only last me a couple of months and i don't drive much.

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
i have a 5/6 with 225 45 on the front and they rub the frame when i'm at full turn. there was a metal piece on the driver's side of the frame that was cutting into my tire. i just took the grinder and cut it back far enough so my tire wouldn't rub it.

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
cuttin the sidewall, or on the tread of the tire?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
inside edge of the tire.....hey redspeck_09 which part of the frame

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow if i could see it i wouldn't be asking jack---

·
Registered
893 Posts
hey hey hey, dont get all damn pissy. Im just tryin to help. Course i could be an a$$ too, but f' it, not worth my time if ur gonna be one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts