S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Low Class
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave Newmatics a shot. I only ordered a few fittings for now just to get feeling of how the company would operate. There was a problem with my zip code not showing up for the shipping on their end (I live on a military base). Sunny called me and ensured he had the correct zip so that my package would actually show up. We got it all figured out and a couple hours went by and I got the email saying my package was shipped. I know it's something small and simple as a phone call, but some companies just don't do it.
For this simple fact, Newmatics will be a place for me to shop.

Thanks Sunny.

·
Low Class
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add that the fittings were also cheaper price than any other site I looked at and they were all in stock and ready to ship.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
I gave Newmatics a shot. I only ordered a few fittings for now just to get feeling of how the company would operate. There was a problem with my zip code not showing up for the shipping on their end (I live on a military base). Sunny called me and ensured he had the correct zip so that my package would actually show up. We got it all figured out and a couple hours went by and I got the email saying my package was shipped. I know it's something small and simple as a phone call, but some companies just don't do it.
For this simple fact, Newmatics will be a place for me to shop.

Thanks Sunny.
Your welcome sir

·
Low Class
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Package arrived today and I used USPS. That was alot quicker than I expected!

·
Registered
477 Posts
just posting in this instead of starting a new thread but i order a lrd 4 link and got it today. Awesome customer service with quick replys, quick shipping which sunny recomemded ups Canada. Also for all canadian thinking of ordering the duty was pretty cheap, and for all people thinking of ordering
from newmatics i say do it, great company.:rock:

I wished that Newmatics has some stickers so i could throw it on my truck :tup:

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
just posting in this instead of starting a new thread but i order a lrd 4 link and got it today. Awesome customer service with quick replys, quick shipping which sunny recomemded ups Canada. Also for all canadian thinking of ordering the duty was pretty cheap, and for all people thinking of ordering
from newmatics i say do it, great company.:rock:

I wished that Newmatics has some stickers so i could throw it on my truck :tup:
Thanks a lot for trusting me , I will be getting some stickers made in a week and they are on your way sir. E mail me if you need anything else and btw I will be refunding you overage on shipping tomorrow ... As I promised you in my mail. I won't charge a dime over it sir.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
ordered monday the 2nd and got it today thr 4th i was impressed and upon that sunny even made time to answer a few questions for me, but....i was hopin for a sticker with my order lol but maybe next time when i order new valves
Sticker is on your way ...will be there in next two three days.

·
Low Class
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again I deal with Newmatics and get great results. I recommend this company to anyone anywhere anytime. Thanks again Sunny.

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts
I gotta agree with everyone in this thread, I've used newmatics on my last few orders and have been very impressed with the customer service and shipping times.

I ordered a handfull of fittings on monday and didnt plan on getting them until after the holidays with all the shipping goin on, but they arrived today so I can still get some work done. That is if I can sneak out to the garage away form the family lol.

I'll def have to get one of these stickers next time too.

·
New guy
33 Posts
i used Newmatics on ebay and ordered a Airlift single needle gauge, the price was great, and Fast shipping. i will deff. buy them them again when the holidays are over with and i actually have money again lol

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I gave him a shot after the other guys(y'all all know) never had fittings. now he's my goto site for stuff. i ordered my gauges on Monday and got them today. I was surprised. thanks again and i will continue doing business with you. And have told my friends about your site and customer service

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
I gave him a shot after the other guys(y'all all know) never had fittings. now he's my goto site for stuff. i ordered my gauges on Monday and got them today. I was surprised. thanks again and i will continue doing business with you. And have told my friends about your site and customer service
Thanks a lot sir

·
Registered
91 Posts
I ordered some bags and forgot to fill out the shipping info, yeah I know.
Sunny called and made sure I would receive my order. Thanks and I will deffinately order from you in the future.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts